Help us prevent suicide by bringing this shared cause into our community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us through the form or contact information below to request, free of charge:
- Downloadable materials on reducing access to lethal means, including tip sheets for:
- Hard copies of all Safer Communities Montana materials
- Combination gun locks (WARNING: When not in use, keep your firearms locked and unloaded. Locks that fit over the trigger guard are not designed for and should not be used on a loaded firearm. Learn more about safe storage methods here)
- Deterra® Drug Deactivation Systems
- Admittance to Lewis and Clark Suicide Prevention Coalition meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m. via Zoom
To learn more about available suicide prevention trainings, click here.